Pages

20120206

Durban photog Snowy Smith fights back against attacker

Entire apartment building attacked: Durban Westville photographer Snowy Smith attacked with hammer - fights back
Sunday February 5 2012 – Hard-nosed, tough-talking environmental campaigner Snowy Smith, 65, a well-known, very outspoken
Durban potographer, was attacked in his bedroom in Westville Durban at 6am, and although injured, fought back fiercely.

Smith is however probably best known for his shocking photograph of about 2,000 Durban primary children being taught the ‘execution game’ by ANC youth league members with real-looking handguns at the Durban Marina in 2008: (below)

ANC KIDS LEARNING EXECUTION GAME DURBAN PHOTOGRAPHER SNOWY SMITH DURBAN MARINA Oct 17 2008 DURBAN. THE EXECUTION GAME -- This photograph was taken on October 17 2008 by Durban resident Whitey Smith, who lives along the Victoria Embankment. He writes that he had gone down there to photograph a fire and walked through this crowd of about 2,000 pupils at the marina.  These tiny children, under the guidance of adults, were playing with a variety of these very realistic-looking toy guns. The game they played was called 'execution' -- pointing the guns at one another's head and pulling the trigger.Whitey writes that when he strolled up the children stopped their game, turning to stare at him with deep suspicion.  Then they all pointed their guns at his head and 'pulled the trigger'. Is South Africa raising an army of child soldiers? ALSO SEE: Tsunami of anti-white hatespeech sweeps across S.A.

                                       -----------------------------

Smith also is well-known for his fight with city hall over his ongoing campaign to get Durban cleaned up and the many thousands of shocking photographs of Durban’s filthy conditions he emails around the world and publishes on his blog:  The Death of Durban.

When Smith was attacked on Sunday-morning, the angry photographerchasing the black male who’d attacked him with a hammer down the stairs – with the man’s own hammer he’d dropped in his flight. Only then did Smith realised that the flats below also were attacked: two other black males emerged with handguns from the flat below .

Smith Snowy Durban photographer attacked with ENTIRE APARTMENT BUILDING TENANTS WESTVILLE Feb52012 sun6am

He sent us the following account of the event:

“I had just awoken. It was very hot so I opened my bedroom door which leads onto the verandah which has huge burglar guards and locked front gate. My bedroom is on the first floor and is very visible to the road. I was lying on the top of my bed with my eyes closed. I heard the dogs barking a little. I did not hear the bottom gate open. I then heard a noise in my bedroom next to me. I opened my eyes and saw a Black in my bedroom disconnecting my computer plugs ready to take it away.
      I screamed at him and he attacked me with a hammer hitting me twice on my left knee. While still lying on my bed I managed to kick this black male many times while screaming very loudly.He kept on swinging the hammer at me and I kept my legs towards him kicking him all the time.He continued attacking me with the hammer. I was screaming so loud that the neighbours were awoken.
He then ran out my bedroom dropping the hammer.I picked up the hammer and ran after him swinging the hammer.He jumped off the first floor verandah to the lower level of the house.I threw the hammer with all my might aiming for his head.It hit him in mid air on the shoulder.The hammer flew off his shoulder to one side breaking a huge window downstairs.
      I was still screaming. Then two more black males came out of the downstairs flat unit. Both had guns. They had held up the people downstairs.They stole  3 cell phones, money, Hi Fi, TV, complete Disco music system, they held those three tenants below at gunpoint for more than half an hour.They stole my cell phone and one silver memory stick.He was trying to steal my computer when I woke up.
When the 2 Blacks came out the bottom unit they both had guns in their hands. I looked towards the driveway and saw their getaway car.
     It was a white 4door Toyota Auris. I could not see the number plates. It was already packed and ready to go.
The three scumbag black males very casually walked out to their getaway car and slowly drove off. We were all very lucky to be alive.
     It was definitely an inside job. The maid below had keys to the bottom section of the house and they switched off the alarm.The Westville Police were here very fast within 10 minutes.We ended up with 2 Police Vans 3 unmarked Police cars 7 Police taking statements, taking fingerprints in less than half an hour.Very impressed with Westville Police. Thank you for the speedy service. Case Nr. 53\02\2012 WESTVILLE. (i.e.: the 53rd case in Westville police station in  2012).

     We had all the neighbours up early Sunday morning. All three of the black attackers were in their early twenties.  My knee is bad but I am alive.SEE PHOTO of my knee..

This is the reality in South Africa:
60 to 140 murders per day; one rape every 17 seconds, more than 3000 white farmers tortured and brutally murdered since 1994;
So Snowy Smith fought back with all his might. Welcome to the NewANC-South Africa. I managed to do a sim swap within 3 hours.
Still same Cell number: 082-9648877
Be careful out there these black-racists are targeting whites.
Best Regards -  Snowy Smith - Fair Civil Law “

SNOWY SMITH– TOURIST MECCA DURBAN ONE GIANT FAECES-SMEARED DUMP:
SOUTH AFRICAhttp://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2009/02/tourist-mecca-durban-one-giant-faeces.html

-------------------------

sources:

Tsunami of anti-white hatespeech sweeps across S.A.

http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2008/11/is-sa-raising-army-of-child-soldiers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.